The Best Trail Access in Arizona
Whether you enjoy walking, hiking, biking or horseback riding, Coyote Creek’s access to local, state and national trail systems is second to none in Arizona. Next door is Saguaro National Park, full of giant cacti and some of the best trails in the area. The nationally-known Arizona Trail is also here, extending through Arizona from Mexico to Utah. For shorter outings, Coyote Creek provides its own private trails through beautiful desert and the Coyote Creek wash.
Recreation Center Offers Courts, Playground, Barbecues, and More!
The newest addition to the amenities is our beautiful Recreation Center, a great gathering place for neighbors and a popular event space.
- Lighted tennis courts
- Two pickleball courts, lighted
- Full-length outdoor basketball court, lighted
- Sand volleyball court
- Children’s playground
- Grass and barbecue area with unbelievable views of the Rincon Mountains
- Covered ramada with huge rock fireplace
- Residents are welcome to reserve the center for private events
State-of-the-Art Equestrian Center with First-Class Barns and Arenas
Many of Coyote Creek’s residents are horse lovers who take advantage of this state-of-the-art Equestrian Center for boarding and riding/training. The Center is the envy of all barns in the Tucson area with:
- Two first-class, 16-stall barns with rubber flooring
- Two large paddocks
- Three arenas – one large and two round pens
- Two hay barns
- Tack rooms
- Horse showers
- Grain rooms
- Outdoor patio with rock fireplace